Thoughts on rocket punch? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I cant decide if i like them or not
as this the group Chaewon & Eunbi will go in after izone ends

Im curious what people think of them right now

I like rocket punch style right now but doesnt seems very unique so hoping there first comeback is more unique
nct x (1).jpg


​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am loving them alot. The whole debut album is quite good in my opinion.
I also fell for Dahyun :sanapray: such a pretty voice
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I really really like them... from the debut song to the visuals and well having 2 IZ*ONE members soon... they seem to be doing great if you ask me, I hope they continue on and get Woolim some more recognition, Infinite started it I wish for them to continue it, they also have another future in the X1 and BY2 members that will also have their own bg hopefully
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
One of my favorite new gg.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread