[THREAD CLOSED]Question for yall (1 Viewer)

Should I continue? (Read comment)

  • No finish today

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2
  • Poll closed .
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
My idea to make personal edits failed, and I’m supposed to be finishing it a day early bc of it. But then I had a thought that maybe I could continue it for a bit longer.
What do yall think ?
(BTW I wouldn’t continue it for too long I don’t want to put @Yili or @Panda out of business) :joysip:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
CONTINUE
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread