Thread title that is longer than 10 characters (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Txt please push me off a cliff :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove: That debut was everything I ever needed in life
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
140
Reactions Received
952
Location
ur bfs house
Website
hoe.with.peirrier.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
wish i could be as rich as jeffree star :pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2:
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
140
Reactions Received
952
Location
ur bfs house
Website
hoe.with.peirrier.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was pretty good until that gif.

I wasn't crazy about the song tbh but i've only listened once so..... I'm still interested in the group cause I have a weakness for bright and cheery concepts
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread