Three words that'll describe your 2021 (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I got; Wine, Travel and Carla... Names count right?
:sanathink:
If so I'm apparently going to have a very sophisticated time travelling with some girl named Carla, sipping on the occasional Wine!
:dubuthink:
Maybe it's a Wine tasting trip around the World?! ... Now where to find Carla?!
:pepelook:
I don't drink alcohol though, so she can have all the Wine. I'm also an introvert so travelling, especially during a pandemic, doesn't sound too appealing.
:nayeonisdone:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and lexus

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I got; Wine, Travel and Carla... Names count right?
:sanathink:
If so I'm apparently going to have a very sophisticated time travelling with some girl named Carla, sipping on the occasional Wine!
:dubuthink:
Maybe it's a Wine tasting trip around the World?! ... Now where to find Carla?!
:pepelook:
I don't drink alcohol though, so she can have all the Wine. I'm also an introvert so travelling, especially during a pandemic, doesn't sound too appealing.
:nayeonisdone:
Maybe Carla is your soulmate or something :wimwim:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Wine vodka boyfriend

well I’m certainly in for some fun
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread