Throwback to that nurse who told me weed is a substance (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Basically I was getting evaluated at the psych ward and she asks me if I’ve done any substances and I say no because I haven’t. She then precedes to give me a knowing look and said “you know weed counts as a substance.” Considering I have never done weed and I knew it was a substance I just look at her confused and say “yes?” :soob:
Apparently I give off weed smoker vibes idk.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That's so rude of them, what the heck??? :naeunshock:
What'd she do after that? Just moved on like she didn't just accuse you of smoking?
Yeah moved on. She was also the nurse who told me I had beautiful skin (not like face skin like skin on my body) and I don’t know what that’s supposed mean to this day :wimwim:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Day1

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that’s honestly so weird and disrespectful at the same time :soob:
Yeah I was just so confused and trying to figure out why someone would assume I smoke weed. Nothing against people that do ofc, but it’s just a weird thing to assume about someone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,439
Reactions Received
75,508
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,280
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Basically I was getting evaluated at the psych ward and she asks me if I’ve done any substances and I say no because I haven’t. She then precedes to give me a knowing look and said “you know weed counts as a substance.” Considering I have never done weed and I knew it was a substance I just look at her confused and say “yes?” :soob:
Apparently I give off weed smoker vibes idk.
You can say, “Yes, I ingest h2o.”
Substance in its purest form. :joshmeh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You definitely don’t give off weed smoker vibes :scree: Can I have a “word” with that nurse?
Maybe Canadian weed smokers give off different vibes than American ones :susPepe:
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I'm sorry but that is kinda a bitch move, you don't just accuse someone of something like that
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread