nekolecrimson Gay Goth Sparkle Princess . Joined 17 November 2021 Messages 2,708 Reactions Received 2,985 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,688 Fandom Multi Gender Non-Binary Pronouns She/They Ship @Horizonshard 18 February 2024 #1 Reactions: Pirioca
Belgizen Doyoung's wifey . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 12,760 Reactions Received 31,598 Location Doyoung's Bed Cards View Profile KS Coins 46,298 Fandom NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 18 February 2024 #2 ahhh I miss the times of such groups. SM The Ballad and the others Reactions: nekolecrimson
nekolecrimson Gay Goth Sparkle Princess . Joined 17 November 2021 Messages 2,708 Reactions Received 2,985 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,688 Fandom Multi Gender Non-Binary Pronouns She/They Ship @Horizonshard 7 March 2024 #3 Belgizen said: ahhh I miss the times of such groups. SM The Ballad and the others Click to expand... Yes I miss them Reactions: Belgizen
Belgizen said: ahhh I miss the times of such groups. SM The Ballad and the others Click to expand... Yes I miss them