:sj_weary:
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 5 July 2019 #1 Reactions: Soleski, yeji, dnb and 7 others
potato ☆ Stan Yolkie ☆ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 5 July 2019 #2 I hoped it would be this. Red Flavour was the only song that came to mind when I saw the title. Reactions: yeji, lexus, perhapz and 1 other person
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 5 July 2019 #3 potato said: I hoped it would be this. Red Flavour was the only song that came to mind when I saw the title. Click to expand... its just really one of the best K-Pop summer songs to ever exist Reactions: yeji, lexus, perhapz and 1 other person
potato said: I hoped it would be this. Red Flavour was the only song that came to mind when I saw the title. Click to expand... its just really one of the best K-Pop summer songs to ever exist
perhapz ab imo pectore . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 6,070 Reactions Received 31,387 Location 🏰 & 🍀 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mirella 5 July 2019 #4 Amen Reactions: yeji, margoto, lexus and 1 other person
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 5 July 2019 #5 I thought of Sistar's Shake it, tbh. Reactions: yeji, TaShye, lexus and 2 others
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 5 July 2019 #6 Iconic. Reactions: yeji, perhapz, lexus and 1 other person
Poetry Joined 25 April 2019 Messages 6,439 Reactions Received 3,087 Location Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,833 5 July 2019 #7 Good choice. Spoiler The first song which came to my head was SISTAR's Loving U. Reactions: yeji, Myco and lexus
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 5 July 2019 #8 A bop Reactions: yeji, perhapz, Poetry and 1 other person
SaviorITZY Joined 6 September 2018 Messages 1,873 Reactions Received 6,954 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 5 July 2019 #9 I was hoping Sistar would be here but I can work with this Reactions: yeji, TaShye, perhapz and 2 others
TaShye Joined 12 June 2019 Messages 193 Reactions Received 460 Cards View Profile KS Coins 14 5 July 2019 #10 Nice to see that other people thought of SISTAR too. This is fine. My "what would be the worse song to title this as" thought was Red Velvet "Zimzalabim"..... I like "Red Flavor" more fits more.... Reactions: Myco and yeji
Nice to see that other people thought of SISTAR too. This is fine. My "what would be the worse song to title this as" thought was Red Velvet "Zimzalabim"..... I like "Red Flavor" more fits more....
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 5 July 2019 #11 still my summer anthem Reactions: Myco
Bopper Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 6,661 Reactions Received 14,598 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom HoeForUmin Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 5 July 2019 #12 This isn’t B1A4’s Solo Day Red Flavour really is a Summer anthem though. Reactions: Myco and yeji
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 5 July 2019 #13 I love this song Joy's voice is so sweet Reactions: Myco