- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
Hey listen to my Love Clock
A- We do not stop!
(Listen to my Love Clock)
Every time I look at it,
Honey is falling
Honey is falling
Why why me Hadorana
Could it be this?
Wait a little longer (How about)
You just have to come to me (Okay)
Call me Call me Ring me bell
Ring ma bell Ri-ring ma bell
If I get tired of this, I'll stop.
Tic Toc Tic Toc
Before you stop waiting before you stop
I have to say I'm so in love with @Drug
Boob Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom
You are.
Tic Toc Tic Toc
It's because of you that my heart beats just like me.
I have to say I'm so in love @Drug
Frankly Boom Boom Boom Boom
That's right.
(Boy listen to my Love Clock)
Tic Toc ooh ooh ohh
Baby @Drug do not stop ooh ooh ohh
Just leave it alone.
Do not do it for me.
I regret not thinking about this or that.
Call me Call me Ring me bell
Ring ma bell Ri-ring ma bell
If this is not funny, I'll stop.
Tic Toc Tic Toc
Before you stop waiting before you stop
I have to say I'm so in love @Drug
Boob Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom
You are.
Tic Toc Tic Toc
It's because of me that my heart beats just like me.
I have to say I'm so in love @Drug
Frankly Boom Boom Boom Boom
That's right.
Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom
You are.
Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom
You are.
It's time to go straight.
(Boy listen to my Love Clock)
(Ooh ohh)
I'm doing it.
Then just talk.
(Ooh ohh)
Why why why why why am i
Why am I good?
(Ooh ohh) I do not like the more complicated things.
(Ooh ohh) I can remember a little @Drug
(Ooh ohh) I like you @Drug
(Ooh ohh) I like you @Drug
(Ooh ohh) I like you @Drug so
Tic Toc Tic Toc
Before you stop waiting before you stop
I have to say I'm so in love
Boob Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom
You are.
Tic Toc Tic Toc
It's because of you that my heart beats just like me.
I have to say I'm so in love @Drug
Frankly Boom Boom Boom Boom
That's right.
Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom
You are.
Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom
You are.
It's time to go straight.
(Boy listen to my Love Clock)
(Ooh ohh)
Tic Toc
Hey listen to my Love Clock
(Ooh ohh)
Tic Toc
(Listen to my Love Clock)
A- We do not stop!
(Listen to my Love Clock)
Every time I look at it,
Honey is falling
Honey is falling
Why why me Hadorana
Could it be this?
Wait a little longer (How about)
You just have to come to me (Okay)
Call me Call me Ring me bell
Ring ma bell Ri-ring ma bell
If I get tired of this, I'll stop.
Tic Toc Tic Toc
Before you stop waiting before you stop
I have to say I'm so in love with @Drug
Boob Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom
You are.
Tic Toc Tic Toc
It's because of you that my heart beats just like me.
I have to say I'm so in love @Drug
Frankly Boom Boom Boom Boom
That's right.
(Boy listen to my Love Clock)
Tic Toc ooh ooh ohh
Baby @Drug do not stop ooh ooh ohh
Just leave it alone.
Do not do it for me.
I regret not thinking about this or that.
Call me Call me Ring me bell
Ring ma bell Ri-ring ma bell
If this is not funny, I'll stop.
Tic Toc Tic Toc
Before you stop waiting before you stop
I have to say I'm so in love @Drug
Boob Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom
You are.
Tic Toc Tic Toc
It's because of me that my heart beats just like me.
I have to say I'm so in love @Drug
Frankly Boom Boom Boom Boom
That's right.
Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom
You are.
Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom
You are.
It's time to go straight.
(Boy listen to my Love Clock)
(Ooh ohh)
I'm doing it.
Then just talk.
(Ooh ohh)
Why why why why why am i
Why am I good?
(Ooh ohh) I do not like the more complicated things.
(Ooh ohh) I can remember a little @Drug
(Ooh ohh) I like you @Drug
(Ooh ohh) I like you @Drug
(Ooh ohh) I like you @Drug so
Tic Toc Tic Toc
Before you stop waiting before you stop
I have to say I'm so in love
Boob Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom
You are.
Tic Toc Tic Toc
It's because of you that my heart beats just like me.
I have to say I'm so in love @Drug
Frankly Boom Boom Boom Boom
That's right.
Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom
You are.
Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom
You are.
It's time to go straight.
(Boy listen to my Love Clock)
(Ooh ohh)
Tic Toc
Hey listen to my Love Clock
(Ooh ohh)
Tic Toc
(Listen to my Love Clock)