I watched a video based on this a few months ago, so decided to use the template and rank them myself 
Keep in mind this is just my opinion not facts and feel free to lmk what you think
Space, fantasy, dark: I could say the same thing about all these-perfection🤌🏻Unique enough but top tier every time, and when groups do them there’s usually storylines behind them, which I love researching about. The m/vs are out of this world too. If any of my ults did
space, fantasy or dark I’d be over the moon
I wish more groups had these concepts.
Sentimental: I can be a sucker for ballads, so mix that with songs falling under the sentimental concept just get me going
Soft/Light: Most of these songs are ear candy🤌🏻🤌🏻
Elegant: Aesthetically pleasing m/vs are all I need. Also, name an elegant song that isn’t a solid bop. Exactly, there’s very little to none
Retro: It was a bit overdone in 2020-2021, but songs like MAGO, Why so lonely? & La Di Da just make me fall in love with retro.
Sci-fi: Quite rare in kpop, so when I see it being done I appreciate the song a lot. I’d like for Sci-fi to become more common as it’s a really interesting concept and you can do so much with it, musically, styling, etc wise.
Sexy: The concept has died out a bit, and it’s not one of my favourite favourites, but sexy can be pretty great when done right.
Badass: I like loud music in general, and with the badass concept mainly having noisier songs you can see why I like it. But I find myself cringing at it sometimes, because not all idols fit the image. And their efforts can seem too try hard.
Summer: Some real bops can come out of it, but the songs can fall a bit flat with me sometimes. I find it to be a bit generic and at times they all sound the same. I really love some summer songs though, so that’s why I’m putting it in “it’s alright”
Emo, Bubblegum: The songs I have heard from this I like, I just don’t know enough to fully evaluate the concept as a whole.
Girl Crush: An ok concept on its own, but the over saturation of GC makes me want to rip my hair out. That’s the only big issue I have with the concept as a whole. Even though I’m sick of GC being over done, I’m still not putting it in the bottom tier because I love Everglow & Loona, and it’s not always bad.
Teen Crush, School: Bland concepts to me. Nothing much else to say. They define hit or miss
Rich/Cool/Look good: I guess you could say it’s another form of elegant, but the concept R/C/LG just doesn’t have the same affect as elegant.
Quirky/Fun, Hip Hop: 9/10 of the songs aren’t for me. The visual aspects never catch my eye either.
Cute: I’ve never connected with cute concepts, even though I know a lot of fans enjoy it I just don’t find the cute image appealing whatsoever. I might like a few songs but you’ll never see me stanning a cute-focused group😐
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Opinions?
~
Here’s the link if ye wanted to do this yourselves: Create a KPOP CONCEPT Tier List
Keep in mind this is just my opinion not facts and feel free to lmk what you think
Space, fantasy, dark: I could say the same thing about all these-perfection🤌🏻Unique enough but top tier every time, and when groups do them there’s usually storylines behind them, which I love researching about. The m/vs are out of this world too. If any of my ults did
space, fantasy or dark I’d be over the moon
Sentimental: I can be a sucker for ballads, so mix that with songs falling under the sentimental concept just get me going
Soft/Light: Most of these songs are ear candy🤌🏻🤌🏻
Elegant: Aesthetically pleasing m/vs are all I need. Also, name an elegant song that isn’t a solid bop. Exactly, there’s very little to none
Retro: It was a bit overdone in 2020-2021, but songs like MAGO, Why so lonely? & La Di Da just make me fall in love with retro.
Sci-fi: Quite rare in kpop, so when I see it being done I appreciate the song a lot. I’d like for Sci-fi to become more common as it’s a really interesting concept and you can do so much with it, musically, styling, etc wise.
Sexy: The concept has died out a bit, and it’s not one of my favourite favourites, but sexy can be pretty great when done right.
Badass: I like loud music in general, and with the badass concept mainly having noisier songs you can see why I like it. But I find myself cringing at it sometimes, because not all idols fit the image. And their efforts can seem too try hard.
Summer: Some real bops can come out of it, but the songs can fall a bit flat with me sometimes. I find it to be a bit generic and at times they all sound the same. I really love some summer songs though, so that’s why I’m putting it in “it’s alright”
Emo, Bubblegum: The songs I have heard from this I like, I just don’t know enough to fully evaluate the concept as a whole.
Girl Crush: An ok concept on its own, but the over saturation of GC makes me want to rip my hair out. That’s the only big issue I have with the concept as a whole. Even though I’m sick of GC being over done, I’m still not putting it in the bottom tier because I love Everglow & Loona, and it’s not always bad.
Teen Crush, School: Bland concepts to me. Nothing much else to say. They define hit or miss
Rich/Cool/Look good: I guess you could say it’s another form of elegant, but the concept R/C/LG just doesn’t have the same affect as elegant.
Quirky/Fun, Hip Hop: 9/10 of the songs aren’t for me. The visual aspects never catch my eye either.
Cute: I’ve never connected with cute concepts, even though I know a lot of fans enjoy it I just don’t find the cute image appealing whatsoever. I might like a few songs but you’ll never see me stanning a cute-focused group😐
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Opinions?
~
Here’s the link if ye wanted to do this yourselves: Create a KPOP CONCEPT Tier List
Last edited: