So many things are going through my head right now, but I really want to keep this short (and bittersweet).
I am taking a K-Pop hiatus. I am at that point in life where choices have to be made, and one of the choices was ditching K-Pop for the sake of advancing in other aspects I might be good at. There are great things ahead of me and I have great opportunity to extend my knowledge and further improve myself. I cannot do that if I devote myself to K-Pop as much as I am right now. This decision did not come easy and I thoroughly thought it through. Nothing wrong with K-Pop, it's just taking too much of my time when it shouldn't. I do have a massive K-Pop project in plan, and some of our staff members know about it, but it is very early to talk about it. All in its time. But it's time to say goodbye to Hallyu. In a way. For now.
This is by no means a goodbye to KS. This forum is my second family, and I could never just leave. So I will still be here, being Administrator, Tech Team member, Events Team member and Social Media Team member, actively fulfilling my duty. This just means that my K-Pop presence will be zero and I will actively participate in conversations outside of the K-Pop section. Unfortunately, this also means that my releases table will not see any more releases updated and if anyone wants to continue do let me know and I shall give you ownership.
Saranghaeyoung
your koreaboo notthatmarko ♥
I am taking a K-Pop hiatus. I am at that point in life where choices have to be made, and one of the choices was ditching K-Pop for the sake of advancing in other aspects I might be good at. There are great things ahead of me and I have great opportunity to extend my knowledge and further improve myself. I cannot do that if I devote myself to K-Pop as much as I am right now. This decision did not come easy and I thoroughly thought it through. Nothing wrong with K-Pop, it's just taking too much of my time when it shouldn't. I do have a massive K-Pop project in plan, and some of our staff members know about it, but it is very early to talk about it. All in its time. But it's time to say goodbye to Hallyu. In a way. For now.
This is by no means a goodbye to KS. This forum is my second family, and I could never just leave. So I will still be here, being Administrator, Tech Team member, Events Team member and Social Media Team member, actively fulfilling my duty. This just means that my K-Pop presence will be zero and I will actively participate in conversations outside of the K-Pop section. Unfortunately, this also means that my releases table will not see any more releases updated and if anyone wants to continue do let me know and I shall give you ownership.
Saranghaeyoung
your koreaboo notthatmarko ♥