Time for a K-Pop hiatus (2 Viewers)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm a bit sad, though I'm not entirely sure why - but - I'm really relieved to hear that you won't be leaving us! I wish you nothing but the best in your personal life and endeavors, and can't wait to see more of :pandacop::pandacop::pandacop: around here.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It's completely natural and understandable, good luck in whatever you're pursuing.

I might have to take a similar call in a few months, but I've done so before as well and come back to the Kpop hole. Hopefully, you will too once you've taken care of your priorities.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread