Time Management (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So this is probably a little silly.
But I miss reading.
I know I still probably read more than some but for me I feel like I'm slacking big time.
As a result, I want to figure out the best way to manage my time.

So I work 3, 10 hour shifts a week.
I then have 4 days for my schoolwork.
During those days I sometimes will do school work for about 3-6 hours.
The I usually try to do some sort of workout.
But on the days I work I usually come home and just CRASH.
I usually have no capacity to do more than shower and watch youtube or a show. Or play Planet Zoo.

So then the days where I'm doing school work, I usually schedule appointments.
Then I also do chores like laundry, cooking for the week, grocery shopping, or cleaning my bathroom and room.
I also have friends I try to keep in touch with and set up things.
I also sometimes do side gigs of dog/cat sitting.

So I feel like I struggle to find time to sit down and read.
And I FUCKING miss it.
I guess I'm just trying to figure out how you guys maybe balance your life so you have time for things you love like reading?

:sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray:

​
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I've now created a schedule. Do this on these days, that on other days. I don't really set times, but I just give an amount of time to commit to the task.
With crashing though, I just let it happen. My body said it wants to rest, I let it rest.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I've now created a schedule. Do this on these days, that on other days. I don't really set times, but I just give an amount of time to commit to the task.
With crashing though, I just let it happen. My body said it wants to rest, I let it rest.
That's how I feel in regards to the crashing thing. I'm usually on my feet for those 10 hours so when I get home my body says enough usually. Same with my mind depending on how emotional the day was, as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread