Video [Tingle Interview] ASMR ver. Q&A by aespa KARINA & WINTER (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't usually watch ASMR unless I'm trying to fall asleep, but this is too golden!
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I loved asepASMR!! :taeyeonlove: :taeyeonlove:

Also, I think Winter forgot she kind of did ASMR before with the entire group when they appeared in the show 'Don't Wake Up Mom' a few years ago.
They all just spoke in whisper voices while quietly trying to do arts and crafts.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kimsguardian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread