Appreciation Tiny boy :((((((((( (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
CB547F72-077A-4423-941D-67CEE4FB4DD8.jpeg

My pocket needs a Jimin :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:I have to protect this baby
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Uwuu :lovelycooky: Cute boy spotted on that bridge

I have a picture in the same place taken on Saturday :sakUwu:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Go back and tell me what it smells like :chickill:
Lol I’d like to, but I’m not in London anymore. And I took it last Saturday, on 1st of June so I was there before him:nekosweat: His pic was probably taken on Monday, when he was spotted going out with Jungkook
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Lol I’d like to, but I’m not in London anymore. And I took it last Saturday, on 1st of June so I was there before him:nekosweat: His pic was probably taken on Monday, when he was spotted going out with Jungkook
Go back :blegh:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I’d like to :taesquish:
But lol it was me and another friend taking pictures like this on the bridge and our Jimin stan friend didn’t. Imagine here now xD
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I’d like to :taesquish:
But lol it was me and another friend taking pictures like this on the bridge and our Jimin stan friend didn’t. Imagine here now xD
My heart goes out to her :pepecry1: Poor girl
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
My heart goes out to her :pepecry1: Poor girl
I know xD I also took pictures like V infront of the Eiffel tour with his iconic V hand position
And pics like Jungkook. With the clouds because he never posted anything with him and a famous place:pandarolleyes:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread