lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 17 June 2022 #1 Reactions: cocomelon, Nina, Wingfrost and 1 other person
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 17 June 2022 #2 Stan angry squeaky frog Reactions: cocomelon, Nina and Ahsoka
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 17 June 2022 #3 Ferocious indeed Reactions: Nina
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,361 Reactions Received 75,438 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 142,175 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 17 June 2022 #4 Why must you do this every time. Reactions: lexus and cocomelon
cocomelon Joined 4 October 2021 Messages 11,880 Reactions Received 29,796 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @ahparkchaeyoung Wreck @Juniverse 17 June 2022 #5 angry anggy ✔ Reactions: lexus
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 18 June 2022 #6 I had seen this before. It's possible the frog is not angry; well, I'm almost certain that it feels threatened and it's trying to appear intimidating.
I had seen this before. It's possible the frog is not angry; well, I'm almost certain that it feels threatened and it's trying to appear intimidating.
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,063 Reactions Received 52,514 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,093 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 19 June 2022 #7 my heart I cannot take it