tiny hiatus (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Hey. I will be going hiatus for a few days (5-7 days).
I've already been less active on here the past week if anyone noticed.

I'm tired of social media, it drains me a lot and because of it, it affects my mental health.
I need a little break to refill my energy and come back peacefully.
I'll come lurk, see what's up but I won't be replying to any threads.

I'm only making a thread for anyone who would notice my absence.

Bye :)​
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,525
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Come back whenever you’re ready. Please take the time to focus on yourself and we all love you and want you to take care of you. We’re all here when you return 💜
 
  • Love
Reactions: Hoemantic

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Stay safe and well jjyubi
come back whenever you’re ready to
8CC90EC7-9C16-4302-B096-E73ED42C1D16.gif
oh wow you used my old username, that made me happy. I was surprised :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I'll miss you when you're gone, ok? Don't ever think that you go on unnoticed because ppl do realize you and appreciate you. Take as much time as you need to focus on your mental health and come back when you're ready. Stay safe, luv you!! :bigcatlove::bigcatlove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Hoemantic

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Mental health is the priority! Take care, and we'll patiently await your return! :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Hoemantic

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Take care, Fae! :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Hoemantic and Myth
Joined
6 January 2022
Messages
112
Reactions Received
194
Location
♡ in ur cheekbones ♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
♡ ahh feel better!! and always take a break whenever you feel too stressed! i hope you come back with a more reassuring mental state <3 :kissycat: ♡
 
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Hey. I will be going hiatus for a few days (5-7 days).
I've already been less active on here the past week if anyone noticed.

I'm tired of social media, it drains me a lot and because of it, it affects my mental health.
I need a little break to refill my energy and come back peacefully.
I'll come lurk, see what's up but I won't be replying to any threads.

I'm only making a thread for anyone who would notice my absence.

Bye :)​
take care felix. i totally get you, social media can be tiring. come back, only when you feel relaxed and at peace and comfort. love you and miss u :kissycat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread