TIPSY ASK ME ANYTHING (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Would you do your step brother for 50 bucks?

No that's nasty and I did not write a fanfic about this happenign with Woohyun as my step brtoher when I was a young fanfci writer
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kinnie
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I'm tipsy and you're not and I think that means great fun
SEND ME QUESTIONS
OU NUMBS NITS

HERE YOU GO​
Why use a form
I got no shame :junweary: :jenniesmug: :llama_shook: :lisalaugh::llama_laugh::llama_flirt:

Question: if you had the power, what would you do with trump? Send him to jail? Mental hospital? Leave him be because maybe you think he will be fine?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Why use a form
I got no shame :junweary: :jenniesmug: :llama_shook: :lisalaugh::llama_laugh::llama_flirt:

Question: if you had the power, what would you do with trump? Send him to jail? Mental hospital? Leave him be because maybe you think he will be fine?
OH hun I don't care about Trump.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: bulletproof

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread