To all League of Legends players on here... (1 Viewer)

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
What's your main role?
Who was your first main?
Who is your current main and why?
What is your current rank?
What was your peak rank?
Which champ do you hate the most?

Tell me your league life story :sanapray:

I've been playing league since S4. Veigar was my first main but I never really tried ranked until S6, where my Zed main career started. Started out as silver 2 in S6 and my peak was last season S9 with diamond 4 as adc main. Currently I'm sitting around mid platinum as cait/vayne/kaisa main. I learned to love all three champs, cause they really fit my playstyle.

If anyone wants to play someday, I'm on EUW but I also have an PBE account hmu :sj_weary:

Oh and I absolutely hate Draven

Can't play him and can't lane against him :wimwim:



taggies: @perhapz @Reo @AnotherKpopTrash
​
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I wish i could play it T-T "i'm like T-T ohhhhhhhhhh" ha ha i had too
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz and Baechu

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What's your main role? Mid, but I usually play jg/sup on my smurf to carry my friends

Who was your first main? Wukong
Who is your current main and why? I'd say Zilean or Malzahar, but my favorite champion to play is Zoe
What is your current rank? Plat IV
What was your peak rank? Plat I
Which champ do you hate the most? Zed used to be my personal-counter, but I think the champion is kinda weak right now. I also hate playing against Sylas or a good Yasuo

I started playing on Season 5, I think my first two seasons I barely played ranked, so I finished Bronze or Silver. Then I got Plat season 7 and on, but never reached Diamon :<

My op.gg

I play on the BR server, so if there's anyone willing to play with me with 200ms, hit me up lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
What's your main role? I change it up, adc right now.
Who was your first main? Hmm...
Who is your current main and why? Dont have just one main.
What is your current rank? Unranked, havent been playing ranked.
What was your peak rank? Gold
Which champ do you hate the most? Yasuo
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread