to all my artists out there (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
do you ever just write ontop of your old drawings? I have this watercolor which is messed up beyond repair, so i write important notes and reminders on it. I had a friend come over and i was showing off my purple pen, so i was like "here you can try it on the back of this i messed up," and he literally refused cus i had painted a really bad flower onto it lmaoo pls tell me I'm not the only one who does that
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
no my old drawings are too funny
i mean if they're nice I'll leave 'em alone, but if they got messed up and not in a funny way i write around/on top of them
i’ll have to post a thread of me going through my old sketch books
LMAO if you ever do tag me
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I barely do finished pieces anymore, it’s all in my sketchbook so not really
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I barely do finished pieces anymore, it’s all in my sketchbook so not really
LMAO i do my watercolor in my book, but the pages come off easily
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
LMAO i do my watercolor in my book, but the pages come off easily
You think I can be bothered to take out some watercolors, ha lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
You think I can be bothered to take out some watercolors, ha lol
oh i leave them out in the kitchen until summer when i start painting or until my roommate hides them as payback
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
oh i leave them out in the kitchen until summer when i start painting or until my roommate hides them as payback
I already keep enough stuff out “just in case” :nekoshy:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread