to all my haterz (1 Viewer)

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
@Jiminish
I hate u 😘


y’all wanna hear a poem?

​

Eyes Eyes Eyes

All pupils were on me
The vast room full of people
All shapes and sizes
All ready to judge me

The room was spinning
My head felt split in half
My mind was filled thoughts
‘If I say something would they laugh’

I just stood there
Hearing the mummers
Hearing the chatters and whispers
I could fell their eyes looking at me like a pervert

I could hear everything
Every word they said
‘What is happening’
‘What A waste on my night’
They weren’t wrong
They were right

I wanted to speak
But my mouth held me back
I could hear my heartbeat coming from my chest
I just wanted to cry
Lie down and die

Everything was echo
My palms were like a waterfall
I felt so uncomfortable
I just wish I didn’t live
I didn’t want to be here
Can I take five?

My body couldn’t handle it
I fell to the floor
Sobbing
Looking for closure

The curtain fell and I just cried
Cried my eyes out
Cried until I cry no more
I don’t want eyes on me
I don’t want this in my head

So I just cried
Cried my eyes out
Until they took me away
All I could do was cry
And think of all those eyes
​
​
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
The hater still hates you back
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
that meme has bin everywhere i go, i assume buddy hole gave birth to it
great poem though, i need more :sj_weary:
Buddy hole has the best shit :sj_weary::sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread