Appreciation To all the people on this site! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Ive tried and am still stuck :jisoosmh:
This is hard :jisoosmh:
:zoomeyes::zoomeyes:

I can’t see anything :worry:
nothing. I see nothing
as everyone in this thread i see nothing lmao. but i'm assuming it's something positive and the colour of the image is pretty so thank you!
My ability to see this thing... I becoming more and more weird to myself... LIke... you just gotta cross your eyes... I.... Or like unfocus them, I do it by crossing my eyes I...

 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Thanks for the headache and watery eyes. Now I am going to try to get my eyes to get back into focus. I saw nothing brat. I'll let you imagine the gif I'd add to thsi post if I could.
IT ISN'T MY FAULT YOU ARE BAD AT THIS!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I am partly colorblind and my vision doesn't focus in my dominate eye. Not for people with bad vision.

Yeah colourblindness shouldn't affect this, but the non focusing eye... THAT one might get in the way.....
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
All I see just pink and nothing else. But I know what you mean, by changing your perception to make it out.
Never was good at those things.

It's a great gesture to kpop sourcers though all the same, thanks!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread