Appreciation To anyone who has been or is a staff member on a forum (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
A lot of thanks is owed to you for the services you offer free of charge to the people that spend their time on the forum. Admins, mods, event team, graphics team, tech team, awards team, anyone who has been or is a staff member is most likely an angel.
I worked as a moderator for a couple months on AKP and honestly it was hell on earth. No need to mention names or shade anyone in particular but I almost always felt burdened working there. I was volunteering like pretty much all staff, therefore I was giving my own free time to help run a forum that I cared about. But I didn't feel appreciated for the work I did there, only rarely did I feel like I was being treated like a human. It was more like I was a robot who lived to serve whatever each member wanted of me. I was scared or averse to go online because I knew there was going to be reports there where no matter how much I tried to solve the problem I was going to be treated badly by one side of the problem.
That is why I am so proud of anyone who has the courage to serve as a staff member, thank you for giving your time to the forum you love and the members that you want to serve. But never forget how much your own life and happiness matters as well, don't let the hate or the negativity drag you down. And honestly, if you start feeling like you're being negatively impacted by your work, then it's important that you figure out what is the best for you. In the end this is just a forum, and you shouldn't let your own happiness be ruined by something like that:llama_cheer:

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk :llama_ramen:
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Honestly


Someone could literally donate cents to me so I can buy fries and literally wow


You would not hear me complain. I’m easily pleased
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Your words are so nice. And true. It’s really important to be filled with positivity and to feel appreciated. Every person matters and a team is not complete with only one. A team is a plural acting like a singular.

And I’ll thank the entire KS staff this way too, for the hard work. You all are amazing.

PS: here all the decisions are discussed by the entire team so it doesn’t matter if we are admins, mods, awards, events etc. It’s a nice place even behind the stages :llama_squish:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well at least there was funny moments like people people accusing you being blackpink's anti cause you are Blackjack or answering to your verbals/wps with how ugly and plastic Park Bom is.

I'm in hurry, but i will maybe write better stuff about the actual topic later
 
Last edited:

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
This was so sweet. :maheart: :pepeheart:

Thank you so much for your kind words and your advice. It is all very much appreciated.

We promise we will try to provide a fun atmosphere for everyone to the best of our abilities.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
awww thank you.
This is such a lovely message .
It is really important to appreciate each other.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I worked as a moderator for a couple months on AKP and honestly it was hell on earth. No need to mention names or shade anyone in particular but I almost always felt burdened working there. I was volunteering like pretty much all staff, therefore I was giving my own free time to help run a forum that I cared about. But I didn't feel appreciated for the work I did there, only rarely did I feel like I was being treated like a human. It was more like I was a robot who lived to serve whatever each member wanted of me. I was scared or averse to go online because I knew there was going to be reports there where no matter how much I tried to solve the problem I was going to be treated badly by one side of the problem.
You took the words right out of my mouth cuz I felt exactly the same. Altho I still enjoyed my time as a mod with you as well, the only place to kinda fall back on was to each other :pepeheart:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You took the words right out of my mouth cuz I felt exactly the same. Altho I still enjoyed my time as a mod with you as well, the only place to kinda fall back on was to each other :pepeheart:
:pepecry1:omg bae yes, my rock in a time of being surrounded by sand
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Honestly I was about to write a thread similar to this one, but now I don't need to because you basically wrote it for me.

I want to thank the staff on this site as well, and to those that have been staff elsewhere/are staff elsewhere and have had to put up with my stupid BS at times (I have tried to mature, but, I can only do so much in so little time x.x ). I've been staff of sites (not these sizes) before and I know what a pain it can sometimes be - I wouldn't wish it on anyone. You all have been here since day one on KPS, building it and making it a great place to be and something positive-filled instead of otherwise.

I can't wait to continue helping you and all the members here grow this site even larger and greater than it currently is, and I truly appreciate all the hard work you have put into and continue to put into this site and in addressing the concerns of others here. It's nice to know we have people listening, and responding in kind.

Thank you.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Thank you for your hard work. We can’t say it enough. It’s truly appreciated. This place wouldn’t be what it is without your devotion.

10212
 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
A lot of thanks is owed to you for the services you offer free of charge to the people that spend their time on the forum. Admins, mods, event team, graphics team, tech team, awards team, anyone who has been or is a staff member is most likely an angel.
I worked as a moderator for a couple months on AKP and honestly it was hell on earth. No need to mention names or shade anyone in particular but I almost always felt burdened working there. I was volunteering like pretty much all staff, therefore I was giving my own free time to help run a forum that I cared about. But I didn't feel appreciated for the work I did there, only rarely did I feel like I was being treated like a human. It was more like I was a robot who lived to serve whatever each member wanted of me. I was scared or averse to go online because I knew there was going to be reports there where no matter how much I tried to solve the problem I was going to be treated badly by one side of the problem.
That is why I am so proud of anyone who has the courage to serve as a staff member, thank you for giving your time to the forum you love and the members that you want to serve. But never forget how much your own life and happiness matters as well, don't let the hate or the negativity drag you down. And honestly, if you start feeling like you're being negatively impacted by your work, then it's important that you figure out what is the best for you. In the end this is just a forum, and you shouldn't let your own happiness be ruined by something like that:llama_cheer:

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk :llama_ramen:
you were a mod on akp? :nakypog:

side note: i'm sorry for reviving this thread lmao i came across it by chance :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you were a mod on akp? :nakypog:

side note: i'm sorry for reviving this thread lmao i came across it by chance :wimwim:
I was! For a couple months and then I quit~
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread