Appreciation To celebrate my 100th completed anime on MAL i'm gonna start Haikyu!! (5 Viewers)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Yes that's right, instead of finally starting Attack on Titan like I keep saying I should, i'd rather start another rather decently long anime, but not just any anime, a sports anime! Because it seems I take avoiding Attack on Titan as a sport in of itself at this point :wimwim:


Also happy 100 animes to me! Quite a few of them are 2nd and 3rd seasons or movies so it's not like 100 different series or anything but it still counts >.< My 100th anime added was Bunny Girl Senpai, that one's for you @Baechu :maheart:


Anyone got any last words for me before I dive into Haikyu?
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
i kinda wish i could forget all of haikyuu and watch it again :yolk:
I feel like this sometimes for MHA but it's also kinda fun rewatching after you know what happens later as well, I started crying in some really not emotional at all moments in MHA first season when I rewatched it after reading some more recent chapters of the manga :maheart:

Also in Jujutsu Kaisen there was a moment a few episodes ago where I was just bawling my eyes out LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I feel like this sometimes for MHA but it's also kinda fun rewatching after you know what happens later as well, I started crying in some really not emotional at all moments in MHA first season when I rewatched it after reading some more recent chapters of the manga :maheart:

Also in Jujutsu Kaisen there was a moment a few episodes ago where I was just bawling my eyes out LOL
I rewatched Haikyuu before Season 4 aired and still cried most of the time q.q

and I know what you mean exactly cuz I probably did too at the exact same moment u mean too
 
  • Wow
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread