Appreciation To celebrate my 100th completed anime on MAL i'm gonna start Haikyu!! (5 Viewers)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
ASDJSKD I'm sorry i've been caught :reallysadcat: I can take a much shorter anime if there is a lot of planning beforehand but longer series is much harder! I still need to get to Mob Psycho season 2 with @Abeamus at some point eke

and no fair!! You can't count the first watch :pandacop:
I'm still waiting on that myself :shamesica:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
Okay okay here's my updated plan. First I binge Haikyu!!, then I binge Attack on Titan, and then we watch Mob Psycho 100 S2!
I'll see you in like 2 months then I guess :pandatea:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
ASDJSKD I'm sorry i've been caught :reallysadcat: I can take a much shorter anime if there is a lot of planning beforehand but longer series is much harder! I still need to get to Mob Psycho season 2 with @Abeamus at some point eke

and no fair!! You can't count the first watch :pandacop:
Well I did watch it twice tho :haylul:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
There should be 3 or 4 I think
I will probs have to find them on less than legal sites then :susPepe: it's a miracle crunchyroll even has these 2, they don't normally have movies on crunchyroll, I just have to pray they're on Netflix but Netflix doesn't have them either 😔
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Zsh

Joined
6 August 2019
Messages
64
Reactions Received
104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Because it seems I take avoiding Attack on Titan as a sport in of itself at this point
😂

AOT is a good anime, but I am going to watch it after all the hype goes and I am watching march comes in like a lion.

I have heard Haikyu. It sounds really interesting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I will probs have to find them on less than legal sites then :susPepe: it's a miracle crunchyroll even has these 2, they don't normally have movies on crunchyroll, I just have to pray they're on Netflix but Netflix doesn't have them either 😔
I can give u a totally legal site where u can watch the movies
 
  • Wow
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
😂

AOT is a good anime, but I am going to watch it after all the hype goes and I am watching march comes in like a lion.

I have heard Haikyu. It sounds really interesting.
I wanna watch it before the hype dies down ideally cuz i'm scared of people assuming everyone's watched it after it's chilled down and giving me spoilers but at the same time I just really don't feel like watching it yet and I can't explain why lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zsh

Zsh

Joined
6 August 2019
Messages
64
Reactions Received
104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I wanna watch it before the hype dies down ideally cuz i'm scared of people assuming everyone's watched it after it's chilled down and giving me spoilers but at the same time I just really don't feel like watching it yet and I can't explain why lmao
Same. I might watch it when Manga ends and last chapter comes out. It is ending in April, and im so interested to see what the ending will be.

Im conflicted.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
@Reo i'm 10 eps in now, I couldn't do as much as I would have liked today but I also had a raid in world of warcraft :reallysadcat:

I LOVE KAGEYAMA'S AMGRY FACE HE GETS SO AMGRY BUT THEN HE'S WHOLESOME WHILE BEING AMGRY WITH HIS AMGRY SPEECHES WHAT A LOVELY AMGRY BOYE
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
@Reo i'm 10 eps in now, I couldn't do as much as I would have liked today but I also had a raid in world of warcraft :reallysadcat:

I LOVE KAGEYAMA'S AMGRY FACE HE GETS SO AMGRY BUT THEN HE'S WHOLESOME WHILE BEING AMGRY WITH HIS AMGRY SPEECHES WHAT A LOVELY AMGRY BOYE
10eps is still pretty nice :sanapray: Haikyuu is known for it's S tier character development, :junweary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA
Joined
18 June 2020
Messages
651
Reactions Received
1,212
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Other
Pronouns
they/them
Yes that's right, instead of finally starting Attack on Titan like I keep saying I should, i'd rather start another rather decently long anime, but not just any anime, a sports anime! Because it seems I take avoiding Attack on Titan as a sport in of itself at this point :wimwim:


Also happy 100 animes to me! Quite a few of them are 2nd and 3rd seasons or movies so it's not like 100 different series or anything but it still counts >.< My 100th anime added was Bunny Girl Senpai, that one's for you @Baechu :maheart:


Anyone got any last words for me before I dive into Haikyu?
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread