To hype u up [IMPORTANT] (1 Viewer)

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
27558



27559


27560



27561
27565


Yep it is gonna be Skyblock, you may team up with 9 other people!

Features which are already implemented:
- Cobblestonegenerator features Ores! :taesip:
- Special Kpopsource rank with gifts for everyone! :lovelycooky:
- A shop system to get all items you need! :sippinthetea:
- A lottery system - try your luck! :pepeheart:
- A pixelart system - you can get your own pixelart for ingame items later! :sanathink:


Will be implemented before beta starts:

- Top 10 Island system
- kits for daily loot!
- offline trading system!

Feel free to suggest some stuff :nekolove:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:jisoosmh:
Wow
I was originally not completely sure if I would be interested but now I totally am.
Time to download minecraft again​
 

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:jisoosmh:
Wow
I was originally not completely sure if I would be interested but now I totally am.
Time to download minecraft again​
You better do so :chickill:

I'll try to get everything done before next week (and then I'll ask @Son Na Eun for a promotion thread (and you better give me one:chickill:))
For the beta it will stay KS-Member only, but I intend to make it public afterwards to might get some people over here.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You better do so :chickill:

I'll try to get everything done before next week (and then I'll ask @Son Na Eun for a promotion thread (and you better give me one:chickill:))
For the beta it will stay KS-Member only, but I intend to make it public afterwards to might get some people over here.
Hopefully itll actually work because rn this is a thing and my computer wont let me move it
27566


:jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Baechu and Sana
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
OMG it seems so fun

it's maybe time to teach how to play minecraft :/
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Sana and jasque
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Ypu actually put effort into that :wat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sana
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Sana

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread