Appreciation to KPS , you have the BEST section here (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
lol but my sigs are suck (LQ) compared to yours sighhhh

how how howww...

damn you're basically gone from AKP eh lol
Lol I tried including Lia too but there's a limit of 4 gifs per sig so I had to leave her out poor girl :yolk:

Haha I'm not leaving AKP, it's just that more people I know have been active here lately and I'm getting more notifications lol. Are you here permanently now?
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Lol I tried including Lia too but there's a limit of 4 gifs per sig so I had to leave her out poor girl :yolk:

Haha I'm not leaving AKP, it's just that more people I know have been active here lately and I'm getting more notifications lol. Are you here permanently now?
yeah seems like it, I limit myself to 1 forum tbh...left OH already...
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
@WhiteWadeWilson a lot of us don’t have gif dp’s because they don’t work on the forum anymore. But, I think they’re gonna try fixing it at some point. ^^
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's only for those who stan LOONA :yolk:

J/K Idk lmao, I just set mine way back when there weren't any problems with having gifs and it just stuck I guess lol :sj_weary:
lmaooo....

oh yeah my previous dp was still moving sigh but I changed it already
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
It's only for those who stan LOONA :yolk:

J/K Idk lmao, I just set mine way back when there weren't any problems with having gifs and it just stuck I guess lol :sj_weary:
If you had a gif dp before the new change then your gif dp stays. So as long as you don’t change your current one it will stay the way it is. But once you change it, you can’t get a gif dp anymore. So they won’t take your one away.

Edit: waaaait I just realised a lot of new users have gif dps! Are they back ? O_o

Edit #2: Wait no they don’t lol. Ok ignore my first edit. I was looking at the people who are viewing this thread right now not new users...
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
If you had a gif dp before the new change then your gif dp stays. So as long as you don’t change your current one it will stay the way it is. But once you change it, you can’t get a gif dp anymore. So they won’t take your one away.

Edit: waaaait I just realised a lot of new users have gif dps! Are they back ? O_o
Lol I figured that was the case but I see 1-2 new users with gifs too, but it's not working for everyone lol. Some loopholes maybe, so lucky ones get it :sanapray:
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
my gif also works :pandawatch:
If you had a gif dp before the new change then your gif dp stays. So as long as you don’t change your current one it will stay the way it is. But once you change it, you can’t get a gif dp anymore. So they won’t take your one away.

Edit: waaaait I just realised a lot of new users have gif dps! Are they back ? O_o

Edit #2: Wait no they don’t lol. Ok ignore my last edit
ARGGHHHH

its confusing!

oh well
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
ARGGHHHH

its confusing!

oh well
Lol I was wrong. My comment before the edit stands. So users who had gif dps before the update still have them but after you have changed it, you can’t get them again. So new users can’t make gif dps at the moment
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Lol I was wrong. My comment before the edit stands. So users who had gif dps before the update still have them but after you have changed it, you can’t get them again. So new users can’t make gif dps at the moment
Suzan...I am a bit surprised to the name change lol
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Lol I figured that was the case but I see 1-2 new users with gifs too, but it's not working for everyone lol. Some loopholes maybe, so lucky ones get it :sanapray:
is it cause gif makes the forum harder to be processed hence AKP, the forum where everything is moving slow lmao + battery killer
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
is it cause gif makes the forum harder to be processed hence AKP, the forum where everything is moving slow lmao + battery killer
There's gonna be some maintenance 3 hours from now so maybe it will be fixed after that :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread