Appreciation to KPS , you have the BEST section here (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Suzan...I am a bit surprised to the name change lol
Lol it was a late night decision. I was literally almost unconscious and not thinking straight when I did it. I even made a thread about it. I literally facepalmed when I woke up in the morning. So embarrassing. I kind of don’t want to tell anyone it’s me but everyone knows. 😂 I even threatened people to not take “TaehyungWife” because I wanted it after I can change again omg... I can’t even change it back until April T_T
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Lol it was a late night decision. I was literally almost unconscious and not thinking straight when I did it. I even made a thread about it. I literally facepalmed when I woke up in the morning. So embarrassing. I kind of don’t want to tell anyone it’s me but everyone knows. 😂I even threatened people to not take “TaehyungWife” because I wanted it after I can change again omg... I can’t even change it back until April T_T
haha no worries its just from Suzan to Jungkookswife its juts pretty diff
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
In regards to the gif DP discussion,

They were removed as they slowed the process of loading the site (as @WhiteWadeWilson said). They may come back one day just like that, but the ideal would be is that once we have enough, is to put money towards speeding up the loading of the website so then gif dps can be implemented again without taking a toll on loading speed and your experience on the forum :pandalove:
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
In regards to the gif DP discussion,

They were removed as they slowed the process of loading the site (as @WhiteWadeWilson said). They may come back one day just like that, but the ideal would be is that once we have enough, is to put money towards speeding up the loading of the website so then gif dps can be implemented again without taking a toll on loading speed and your experience on the forum :pandalove:
I agree if its for the sake of speed!!! at least sigs are still moving tho
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I agree if its for the sake of speed!!! at least sigs are still moving tho
We’ve always been conscious of loading speed as we don’t want to jeopardise the user experience on the site. ^^

We might not have gif DPs but there’s a possibility that we might have animated badges in the future (As we already have one) :joysip:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
So you know everytime I post, the page takes longer to load :yolk:


Lol but seriously, I agree with the reasoning. Website is still new and small, user experience is more important than anything else. The current interface feels light and fast and I like it.
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
So you know everytime I post, the page takes longer to load :yolk:


Lol but seriously, I agree with the reasoning. Website is still new and small, user experience is more important than anything else. The current interface feels light and fast and I like it.
All the praise should go to @Son Na Eun and @notthatmarko for building up the site this way, if you ever have any problems though, please do bring them up to us. Since if you’re experiencing something, there’s a chance that other users are experiencing it too :sanapray:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
you know what that is?

the unanswered threads

cause it reminds me how sad to make threads but its a flop

HAHAHHAA

I am always checking on that segment tbh since decided to fully be in here since yesterday
What a wise decision. I'll try to be here permanently as well.
Btw, Thanks for following me.
:pandalove::pandalove:
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Wade! Does this mean that I'm not gonna see anymore of your (G)I-DLE on AKP? You're like half of my notifs there LOL
I'm getting more notifications lol.
Same, I got like 80+ notifs this morning! I think the most I ever got on AKP was 50...
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
We’ve always been conscious of loading speed as we don’t want to jeopardise the user experience on the site. ^^

We might not have gif DPs but there’s a possibility that we might have animated badges in the future (As we already have one) :joysip:
it will be excellent if you guys can have an app in either appstore or
Wade! Does this mean that I'm not gonna see anymore of your (G)I-DLE on AKP? You're like half of my notifs there LOL

Same, I got like 80+ notifs this morning! I think the most I ever got on AKP was 50...
Well at least I will be there for IDLE comeback and it will still be active there

But after they end promotion...I think I stay here

I decided to stick into 1 place is more than enough, already left OH last year...
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
it will be excellent if you guys can have an app in either appstore or

Well at least I will be there for IDLE comeback and it will still be active there

But after they end promotion...I think I stay here

I decided to stick into 1 place is more than enough, already left OH last year...
We actually discussed this at one point, it's another issue to do with money though. Maybe in the near future? :sanapray:
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The current donation tab is mainly aimed for hosting the forum itself, @Son Na Eun will be able to answer this question better than me tbh.
Ah okay I mean if anything goes smoothly KPS should be my new home and Im okay with helping a bit by donating a bit as well
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Ah okay I mean if anything goes smoothly KPS should be my new home and Im okay with helping a bit by donating a bit as well
I hope that it does! It's lovely to have everyone here. Any donation is helpful, but don't feel as if you have to donate ^^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread