To Natalie @Juniverse (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,204
Reactions Received
46,874
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,748
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm in tears as I type this, because it wouldn't let me DM you and I was afraid you'd blocked me.

I'm so sorry for what I said in your thread about Sorn unfollowing Yujin... that was mean of me, and I should've just kept my mouth shut.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,204
Reactions Received
46,874
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,748
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Don't worry about it, and please don't cry. I'm not going to block you so don't worry about that either. Just don't take any jabs at CLC's success in the future juseyo, everything will be fine :sanapray:
thank you!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Haiku and Juniverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread