to @Reo :sippinthetea: (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 April 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
307
Location
𝐼𝓃 𝒪𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
What is going on?
:zoomeyes:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan and yeji

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I can only aspire to rise in messages as fast as @kuroyuri :sanapray:

I joined here early so I always thought I'd be able to have a large amount of messages compared to most other people- but now look. YOUVE BEEN HERE SINCE ONLY FEBRUARY AND ARE BEATING ME LOL
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can only aspire to rise in messages as fast as @kuroyuri :sanapray:

I joined here early so I always thought I'd be able to have a large amount of messages compared to most other people- but now look. YOUVE BEEN HERE SINCE ONCE FEBRUARY AND ARE BEATING ME LOL
IM SORRY TT
:llama_laugh:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread