- Joined
- 22 June 2023
- Messages
- 8,077
- Reactions Received
- 9,257
- Location
- not great
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 21,905
Something that doesn't exist yetWhat have I been summoned to destroy?
Something that doesn't exist yetWhat have I been summoned to destroy?
My emperorfighting everyone!!
i wanna take a holiday ...![]()
Well, if you destroy it's creator then it never gets invented.Something that doesn't exist yet
uhhhh it's not a cult it's a legitimate church thank you very much!!!!If it's cult it's morally good
What do they even believe inuhhhh it's not a cult it's a legitimate church thank you very much!!!!
PRAISE BE PRAISE BE!!!
@ApexPandaBandit is from the other sideSomething that doesn't exist yet
you still have an account - just check the first page mate lolWhat do they even believe in
What even was there usn I don't even recognize them and I was a good lurker
Nah I'm not going backyou still have an account - just check the first page mate lol
that's because you aren't selfmate and talk to everyone lolWhat even was there usn I don't even recognize them and I was a good lurker
hen patience my friendNah I'm not going back
Nope
Personal goal of destroying the KMC if it ever comes herehen patience my friend
all will be revealed next month!!!
haters!!!!Personal goal of destroying the KMC if it ever comes here
I saw the creation of this tragedy and I will end ithaters!!!!
you aren't the first and you certainly won't be the last!!!
life is lived with many trials and tribulationsI saw the creation of this tragedy and I will end it
you have to crush everyone this month. @badcrookshanks gave me the baton so i could pass it to youfighting everyone!!
i wanna take a holiday ...![]()