Appreciation To the cutie of KPS! (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Dear @lexusuwu, I am you Secret Valentine. Although I don't have single creative bone in my body, I tried hard so I really hope you like your gift.
First of all, here is a bouquet of roses for you. Click your flowers to read your note.



And since I thought it would be a little dry to just give you just a short note, I made a Valentines Day word search for you. I hope you enjoy puzzles!



Honestly, I was really happy to have you assigned to me because you're literally one of the cutest users around. But I'm just so bad at coming up with creative ideas. I hope you liked this though.

And of course


HAPPY


P.S. I didn't edit this photo. I think it's an official photo.
P.P.S. I made the word search on
this site


​
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Oh my goodness, thank you so much! This was sweetest thing ever. You just made my day.
:yolk:

We definitely need to talk more because you seem like a such a sweet person. I hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day.
:pepeheart:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh my goodness, thank you so much! This was sweetest thing ever. You just made my day.
:yolk:

We definitely need to talk more because you seem like a such a sweet person. I hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day.
:pepeheart:
I'm so glad you like it. It's really not much so I'm sorry about that but this was literally all I could come up with. 🥔

And I hope you have a great Valentines Day too


EDIT: Lol why is the potato emoji turning into an actual potato? xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm so glad you like it. It's really not much so I'm sorry about that but this was literally all I could come up with. 🥔

And I hope you have a great Valentines Day too


EDIT: Lol why is the potato emoji turning into an actual potato? xD
The gift was definitely a lot for me. It made me very happy! Again, thank you.
:pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread