Appreciation To the most lovely user on KPS (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Hello @Suzan! I'm your Secret Valentine. <3 I'm so sorry for posting this so late, but I hope that's okay. I'd also like to thank you once again for the note you gave me. It really made my day. I felt so happy reading it.
:pepeheart:

Without further ado, here's your note. <3

(Click Kookie)





I also decided to make an edit for you. My edits aren't very good, but I tried. (lol) Hopefully, you'll still like it.

/SPOILER]
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Woah you got me too! :D I love this. Thank you so much!
We really should talk more. I would love to get to know you better too. :pepeheart:
Also, your edit is nice! Thank you again. I really appreciate all of this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Woah you got me too! :D I love this. Thank you so much!
We really should talk more. I would love to get to know you better too. :pepeheart:
Also, your edit is nice! Thank you again. I really appreciate all of this.
I’m glad you like it!
If you ever want to talk you can always shoot me a pm so we can try to get to know each other.
:pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Suzy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread