- Joined
- 4 October 2021
- Messages
- 11,880
- Reactions Received
- 29,796
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
Oh even when I can't see, I knew who it was.should've changed the poll so that you could see who that was![]()
uhhh spilledWhat matters is that YOU like your aesthetics. ;)
they better deposit in your cashapp real quick cause...
or maybe don´t give that option if you can´t take the criticism?should've changed the poll so that you could see who that was![]()
it wasn't criticism ikor maybe don´t give that option if you can´t take the criticism?
that's true, i was just joking around since i don't think forum aesthetic is a serious topicor maybe don´t give that option if you can´t take the criticism?
ik butt theres two votesIt was me![]()
FR-The other is @xtra she told me
got ya. I just meant why would anyone give people that option if they are getting angry over voting for that? so what if someone doesn´t like someone´s aesthetics and then complain about it?? :Dthat's true, i was just joking around since i don't think forum aesthetic is a serious topic
He is just jokinggot ya. I just meant why would anyone give people that option if they are getting angry over voting for that? so what if someone doesn´t like someone´s aesthetics and then complain about it?? :D
we don´t have to like each other´s stuff to get along :D. though that pfp of yours is hella cool. she is SO pretty!!!
This is much deeper than you think. If my friends or even strangers voted, it would've been fine to me. But someone else, who has been literally stalking me here did. That's why.I just meant why would anyone give people that option if they are getting angry over voting for that?
ohhh I couldn ´ t tell SUCH A FUNNY BEAN, LET ME DIE OF LAUGHTER OMGGGG.He is just joking
Anyway the aesthetics of everybody on this thread look so pretty![]()
deeper or not, I never know because you make a thread about every single thing. what´s next "THIS PERSON IS STALKING ME"This is much deeper than you think. If my friends or even strangers voted, it would've been fine to me. But someone else, who has been literally stalking me here did. That's why.
Excuse me? And I will make a thread about every single thing cause I can and I have the right?deeper or not, I never know because you make a thread about every single thing.