Appreciation To the users of KS~ (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
As the beautiful soul @kodoku told me, the darkness are what make the stars so bright and the winners are nothing without someone to clap for them. I just want to say that each and every one of you is special no matter how small you may seem.

Even when the world is against you, remember that you are not alone. You are beautiful, you are important and you are loved. Never let anyone else say anything otherwise <3

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what a deep porato potato :nekolove:
this is so nice
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Thank you, that was a nice message. :pandalove: :pandalove:

But foremost, @potato , do you know how special, beautiful, important and loved you are? I hope you do or I’ll make a mission to remind it to you every day.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Thank you, that was a nice message. :pandalove: :pandalove:

But foremost, @potato , do you know how special, beautiful, important and loved you are? I hope you do or I’ll make a mission to remind it to you every day.
Thank you :nekolove:

That is so sweet. <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread