To users who don't play video games (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'm curious as to who doesn't play video games.
:dubuthink:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Myco
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't really know tbh. I was always more interested in storybooks and fantasy tales. I grew up reading Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes, Nancy Drew, works of Agatha Christie etc. and watching shows like Cardcaptor Sakura and
Alice Academy and Scooby Doo. Never cared much for screaming at video games :llama_tea:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I don't really know tbh. I was always more interested in storybooks and fantasy tales. I grew up reading Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes, Nancy Drew, works of Agatha Christie etc. and watching shows like Cardcaptor Sakura and
Alice Academy and Scooby Doo. Never cared much for screaming at video games :llama_tea:
but what if you could actually play in those fantasy tales as your own created character? :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Myco and Willow

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I do but can’t play unfortunately :wimwim:
Because of the pain in your teeth? That's stopping you from doing a lot if it is.
:reallysadcat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Because of the pain in your teeth? That's stopping you from doing a lot if it is.
:reallysadcat:
Yeah and it is really physical. I am not allowed to do any sport during one or two more days :wimwim:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread