I just want you to know that this is so pretty and I love it so much. :maheart:
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 1 March 2019 #1 I just want you to know that this is so pretty and I love it so much. Reactions: Sory, Soogi, emptycup and 9 others
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 1 March 2019 #2 We love an aesthetic forum Reactions: Sory, Soogi, emptycup and 5 others
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 1 March 2019 #3 @Ireneisbaee Reactions: Sory, Soogi, emptycup and 5 others
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 1 March 2019 #4 beautiful Reactions: Sory, Soogi, emptycup and 4 others
Baechu 레드벨벳 . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 3,802 Reactions Received 44,544 Location KWANGYA Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @BaeJoohyun Wreck @SonSeungwan 1 March 2019 #5 Reo said: @Ireneisbaee Click to expand... Whoever made this.. It's beautiful! Reactions: Sory, Soogi, emptycup and 2 others