Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,398 Reactions Received 151,411 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 1 March 2023 #1 Reactions: Yuzuru
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,471 Reactions Received 39,108 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,834 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 1 March 2023 #2 I've always wanted to go dog sledding! And that explains why my dog ignores me when I'm yelling at her. Reactions: Ahsoka
I've always wanted to go dog sledding! And that explains why my dog ignores me when I'm yelling at her.
Yuzuru 𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 . Joined 4 February 2021 Messages 5,729 Reactions Received 5,953 Location 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶 Website www.wattpad.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,225 Fandom ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊 Pronouns ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 1 March 2023 #3 That’s another reason why Canada rules! I wish I had dog hearing. Reactions: athenaaa, Ahsoka and StirFriedPanda
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,190 Reactions Received 52,519 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,747 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 1 March 2023 #4 Interesting. I never knew these. thanks @Vikki for the facts Reactions: Ahsoka