- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,471
- Reactions Received
- 39,108
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,834
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
NOOOOOOOOOIt's too late! My evil plan worked!
a very scary soup than can eat you up as well >.>That the ocean is technically a soup.
Salt water, some veggies. You want meat? You got meat in there as well.
It's a soup
Think about it
I don't mess with the seaa very scary soup than can eat you up as well >.>
STOP TRIGGERING MY PHOBIAAAA![]()
or else o.o
![]()
I don't like sand either :(Forgive me
![]()
I don't like sand either :(
I'd invite you to Neptune, but I fear it'll be your nightmare.
I'd invite you to Neptune, but I fear it'll be your nightmare.
damn and I was going to invite both of you to kwangya!!!no plez, no planets
Oooohh how thoughtfulhey look with climate change it's just the planet trying to warm up our soup!!!
I'll come if Daddy Do is theredamn and I was going to invite both of you to kwangya!!!
Never thought of that, what a funny coincidence![]()
That's certainly one perspective you could have.hey look with climate change it's just the planet trying to warm up our soup!!!