COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

today im gonna rant about my life lately and yall just say whatever you want (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
open.spotify.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
She/Her
because idk, i just feel like talking, about it? and what's a better place to rant about things you don't want to talk about with your friends to a forum filled of people idk irl

anyway

i was recently scared that i got pregnant, i mean i want kids but not now obviously. but im not. yay. but essentially i was anxious for two weeks, and it was scary. im also scared about school starting, and being a senior and graduating, and all of that stuff.

its been hot all day, and i can't seem to cool down but its fine just a little annoying.

i just wanted to get that off my chest

Nezumi

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him
Wreck
because idk, i just feel like talking, about it? and what's a better place to rant about things you don't want to talk about with your friends to a forum filled of people idk irl

anyway

i was recently scared that i got pregnant, i mean i want kids but not now obviously. but im not. yay. but essentially i was anxious for two weeks, and it was scary. im also scared about school starting, and being a senior and graduating, and all of that stuff.

its been hot all day, and i can't seem to cool down but its fine just a little annoying.

i just wanted to get that off my chest
omg must've been a relief when you found out you're not pregnant. I mean getting kids is a beautiful thing, but not this early like you said.
Don't worry about your senior year! Just think about the fact that you have 1 more year to go. And senior year can be really fun, aside from the homework and stuff obviously xD. You can do it! :sanapray:

Also yeah, I get ya. There's a heatwave going on here, and it's unbearable in my room :bigcatcry:

Reactions Received
Website
open.spotify.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
She/Her
omg must've been a relief when you found out you're not pregnant. I mean getting kids is a beautiful thing, but not this early like you said.
Don't worry about your senior year! Just think about the fact that you have 1 more year to go. And senior year can be really fun, aside from the homework and stuff obviously xD. You can do it! :sanapray:

Also yeah, I get ya. There's a heatwave going on here, and it's unbearable in my room :bigcatcry:
it was, but the kind where you just cry for two days. idk why, but it scared me so much. and made me realize how much i need to focus on myself and stop getting involved in these things.

i mean, i am looking forward to it because of friends and whatnot, obviously, but the thought of having to go back to the place that brought me the most stress in my life is a little burdening. im hoping that was just a junior year thing. im excited for this, but scared of what's to come.

euphoria

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
This definitely a safe place to talk about your feelings 💚 it’s definitely a relief that you’re not pregnant especially if you’re not quite ready for kids yet. Goibg back to school can be both challenging and exciting, I’m really hoping it goes well for you

Nezumi

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him
Wreck
it was, but the kind where you just cry for two days. idk why, but it scared me so much. and made me realize how much i need to focus on myself and stop getting involved in these things.

i mean, i am looking forward to it because of friends and whatnot, obviously, but the thought of having to go back to the place that brought me the most stress in my life is a little burdening. im hoping that was just a junior year thing. im excited for this, but scared of what's to come.
Yea it’s not nothing. I understand why it got you scared. Focussing on your self is really important but not an easy thing to do. I need to do it too.. sometimes you need to overcome something like that to get to that realization.

hmm highschool is not a good experience for everyone of course. I forgot that. I had a lot of stress too, but looking back now, I had an amazing time overall.
I hope your last year will go well for you without any worries. At least you’ve got your friends.

Reactions Received
Website
open.spotify.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
She/Her
This definitely a safe place to talk about your feelings 💚 it’s definitely a relief that you’re not pregnant especially if you’re not quite ready for kids yet. Goibg back to school can be both challenging and exciting, I’m really hoping it goes well for you
thanks <3

euphoria

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
Website
open.spotify.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Yea it’s not nothing. I understand why it got you scared. Focussing on your self is really important but not an easy thing to do. I need to do it too.. sometimes you need to overcome something like that to get to that realization.

hmm highschool is not a good experience for everyone of course. I forgot that. I had a lot of stress too, but looking back now, I had an amazing time overall.
I hope your last year will go well for you without any worries. At least you’ve got your friends.
thank you, i hope so too. i'll try to make the most of it this year

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread