I think I got them all :coronawimwim:
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,398 Reactions Received 151,411 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 15 April 2023 #1 I think I got them all Reactions: Yuzuru, Boyo and Yelena_Belova
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,517 Reactions Received 41,115 Cards View Profile KS Coins 242,426 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 15 April 2023 #2 I read it as Bichon fries Need more sleep for sure. Reactions: Ahsoka
Yuzuru 𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 . Joined 4 February 2021 Messages 5,729 Reactions Received 5,953 Location 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶 Website www.wattpad.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,225 Fandom ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊 Pronouns ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 16 April 2023 #3 I love all these facts! Reactions: Ahsoka