- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,383
- Reactions Received
- 151,392
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
First, one announcement, we're creating a bias challenge section in the cards subforum where you should post your threads once the section is created. Before you post, check if it's there first before posting. If it isn't, you can post in the kchill section for now.
Todays challenge is a gif of you bias you like or a gif/photo/video of your bias eating.
I'll show examples below of both, don't forget that you need 10 words about whatever you post in the original post of the thread.
Gif of your bias:
One of my favorites, I adore pink hair on idols and the bit of a smile you can see is so cute
Bias eating:
Looks tasty, he looks so cute while eating too. I aspire to be like this
@Cards Users I'll tag you this one time, in the future I'll do this and pin the new one in the new section each day and remove the old one without tagging you. Credits to @LoveYooShaSha for the idea
Todays challenge is a gif of you bias you like or a gif/photo/video of your bias eating.
I'll show examples below of both, don't forget that you need 10 words about whatever you post in the original post of the thread.
Gif of your bias:
One of my favorites, I adore pink hair on idols and the bit of a smile you can see is so cute
Bias eating:
Looks tasty, he looks so cute while eating too. I aspire to be like this
@Cards Users I'll tag you this one time, in the future I'll do this and pin the new one in the new section each day and remove the old one without tagging you. Credits to @LoveYooShaSha for the idea