Todays Bias Challenge is... (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Your bias without makeup or your bias with animal ears :sanapray:

He looks so handsome even without makeup (pretty sure he's got none, I'm terrible at judging that). I can only wish to be this beautiful :sj_weary:
1630853463158.png


I don't even know what animal these ears are tbh but they look cute, I want some but I don't think they'd suit me :lisalaugh:
1630853577978.png
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
ok, but hear me out. Jeonghyun looks better without make up? handsome both ways but he just looks more mature and I like that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread