- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,391
- Reactions Received
- 151,401
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Your bias on a radio show or your bias with another group or a member of another group.
Jonghyun actually had his own radio show, Blue Night Radio. This is a clip where he talked about comforting people, and I really like his viewpoint on it.
Here's Jonghyun with Johnny and Jaehyun from NCT, this was actually on Johnny and Jaehyuns radio show too. It's so cute that he took part in it, I loved seeing them together
Jonghyun actually had his own radio show, Blue Night Radio. This is a clip where he talked about comforting people, and I really like his viewpoint on it.
Here's Jonghyun with Johnny and Jaehyun from NCT, this was actually on Johnny and Jaehyuns radio show too. It's so cute that he took part in it, I loved seeing them together