Todays Bias Challenge is... (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Your bias with an animal or your bias with flowers.

Here's Jonghyun with an adorable dog, both of them look so cute :maheart:
1632322067105.png


Here he is with the flower that I believe inspired the drawing of a flower associated with him. It's so pretty :maheart:
1632322146286.png
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
The image with the dog is adorable.
:sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Areum and Ahsoka

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Sorry, but I cooed more over the dog :wimwim:
But they're both cute tho
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Your bias with an animal or your bias with flowers.

Here's Jonghyun with an adorable dog, both of them look so cute :maheart:
1632322067105.png


Here he is with the flower that I believe inspired the drawing of a flower associated with him. It's so pretty :maheart:
1632322146286.png
I miss him... :'( I mean, I wasn't into Shinee enough yet when he died, but it doesn't mean I don't ever mourn him, yanno?
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread