Title: Never did the title one. B-Side: Red Velvet 'You Better Know'
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 18 February 2023 #21 Title: Never did the title one. B-Side: Red Velvet 'You Better Know' Reactions: Ahsoka
MK3AM SKZ #1 Hater . . Joined 21 December 2022 Messages 21,903 Reactions Received 26,247 Location Anime worlds Cards View Profile KS Coins 14,892 Fandom MULTISTAN Gender Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other Pronouns STAN SKZ AND BP Ship @snsd2beg Wreck @velvet 18 February 2023 #22 yes or yes yayaya sorry skz but yes or yes Reactions: Ahsoka
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 18 February 2023 #23 You and I (IU) Youniverse (Weki Meki) I choose IU Reactions: Ahsoka and StirFriedPanda
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,540 Reactions Received 41,133 Cards View Profile KS Coins 243,441 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 18 February 2023 #24 I only did the bside challenge, so I will go with it: Reactions: Ahsoka and Willow