Pick your favorite D1CE song on the list
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,398 Reactions Received 151,411 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 15 August 2026 #1 Pick your favorite D1CE song on the list
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,194 Reactions Received 46,864 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,083 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 15 August 2026 #2 it's between Wake Up and One Summer. Draw You is pretty good, too, though. If I had to pick one, I'd pick One Summer.
it's between Wake Up and One Summer. Draw You is pretty good, too, though. If I had to pick one, I'd pick One Summer.
Chohee_nyang Joined 3 April 2025 Messages 4,411 Reactions Received 5,110 Location South Korea Cards View Profile KS Coins 56,828 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @TrinityJade 15 August 2026 #3 I'd choose One summer