your favourite cover from I-land :taesquish:
badcrookshanks psycho . . . . . Joined 6 June 2021 Messages 65,209 Reactions Received 38,856 Cards View Profile KS Coins 193,406 Fandom iEMoALuvie Gender Male Pronouns he/him Ship @Boyo Wreck @Day 23 April 2022 #1 your favourite cover from I-land Reactions: Boyo
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 23 April 2022 #2 I think this one Reactions: OnlyCalB
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,081 Reactions Received 72,515 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,408 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 23 April 2022 #3
izcream hot soup on a cold day . Joined 12 May 2020 Messages 11,569 Reactions Received 24,746 Location iz*land Website linktr.ee Cards View Profile KS Coins 34,365 Ship @An Yujin Wreck @miniminhee 23 April 2022 #4
Exi message @Nina for my discord <3 . Joined 28 September 2021 Messages 5,549 Reactions Received 53,023 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5,908 Ship @litc Wreck @Melon 23 April 2022 #5 Reactions: OnlyCalB
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,453 Reactions Received 41,077 Cards View Profile KS Coins 240,070 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 23 April 2022 #6 But I love everything from this show Idk. Reactions: OnlyCalB