- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,384
- Reactions Received
- 151,392
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
it's okay, I have a pet (stuffed lol) monkey I sleep with sometimes when my insomnia rears its ugly head.mine too 😪 it's a stuffed animal lol
mhm a pet monkey sleeping in your bed would be very funnyit's okay, I have a pet (stuffed lol) monkey I sleep with sometimes when my insomnia rears its ugly head.
Yeah my dog was taught not to sleep on the bed but then again she’s 70ish pounds, so that weight on your feet is quite a lotmy dog is not one of them he has learned that my parents don't like it :(
that's hilarious! but cute!Yeah my dog was taught not to sleep on the bed but then again she’s 70ish pounds, so that weight on your feet is quite a lot
she slept on my bed one time when we first got her, because she wouldn’t stop whining if she was alone. We had a little pen for her so I even tried sleeping in it with her to calm her down but that would have made it impossible for me to sleep because it was so small so I caved and let her on my bed, even though I knew that was going to be impossible in the future![]()