- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,394
- Reactions Received
- 151,405
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
How do the white girls survive though?I’m kinda surprised about this fact being in thag book cause we don’t have Target here
Sorry, one of my animal mental health books stuck with me a little too much.A BREED KNOWN FOR SEIZURES
![]()
The live off tim hortons and go to thrift stores or the mallsHow do the white girls survive though?
![]()
Tragic.The live off tim hortons and go to thrift stores or the malls
And then there’s me who lives off Walmart and cartons of milk from the school cafeteriaTragic.
I could NEVER.
(I say as though I go to Target often)
I live off...omfg...wait...WAIT WTFAnd then there’s me who lives off Walmart and cartons of milk from the school cafeteria
Umm you good?I live off...omfg...wait...WAIT WTF
![]()
I just realized I don't live off of anything which means I'm not alive and I'm having a crisis rn.Umm you good?
OMG YES!!!Anyone else catch that the dog shown on that isn't a bull terrier but a bull dog 💀
Me too.I needed to google what is Target.![]()
Ayee someone else who doesn’t have a Target in their countryI needed to google what is Target.![]()
I had seriously no idea what's that. I read "mascot" and thought it's a sport team or something.Ayee someone else who doesn’t have a Target in their country
Not in Germany.Ayee someone else who doesn’t have a Target in their country