- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,394
- Reactions Received
- 151,404
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Look at my family being one of the statistics
Sadly, I’m really hoping mine doesn’t run into any issues later in life. It’s one of my biggest fears nglAnd almost all of them have horrid health issues and complications because of AKC breed standards.
![]()
![]()
![]()
I hope so too. They sadly can have issues with aggression that aren't behavior based but can happen because of issues with the thyroid and it can be a minuscule thing too that most vets wouldn't second guess. And of course hip dysplasia is so bad in Shepherds. I sometimes get sympathy pains from seeing the sloped backs some of them have...it looks so uncomfy.Sadly, I’m really hoping mine doesn’t run into any issues later in life. It’s one of my biggest fears ngl![]()